From The Daily Tea:
- A really interesting recipe for shrimp marinated in green tea and peach preserves.
- A recipe for rosemary and Assam tea lemonade. Looks like it could have some potential, depends on how overpowering the rosemary is.
- An article from Arborteas, via The Daily Tea, about pairing teas and chocolates. Umm, some of the pairings sound okay, I guess I’m not the chocolate fiend I once was. Usually my chocolate is a small piece that’s a couple bites and gone. I think if I were to try and pair baked chocolate goods, like cookies and brownies and pie, with teas, I’d find a lot more to interest me.
- A very short note that drinking hot liquids when the weather is hot can help you start sweating sooner.
- The Daily Tea reached a milestone with 10 000 likes on Facebook.
- A really fascinating story about drinking tea at Tea Drunk in New York City. The owner of the shop backpacks through China a couple months of every year to find the teas for her store. Wow!! Also, that article led me to a tea blog I hadn’t read before, Tea For Me Please.